2019 Bass Cat Boats Cougar FTD
Call for Price
The Cougar FTD (Full Team Deck) began a wave for Bass Cat in terms of efficiency and performance. It shares the proven FTD hull that has been refined over time. Our latest design had a couple inches added to the beam for the perfect platform to pitch or cast from. The center storage allows you to access your gear without moving your deck rods. The console is clean and comes with either cafe or large windscreens. It can accommodate 12 inch units with additional mounting options that includes our new dual, side-by-side mounting system. With twin rear storages, sub-storage under the premium euro style bucket seats, and dual coolers, you'll always have an organized boat with storage to spare. Every square inch of this boat was carefully planned to enhance your ability to compete under any conditions. Our Cougar FTD has been a solid performer and will continue to make its mark as a tournament predator in 2018 and beyond.
- Length - 20'4"
- Min Storage Length - 25'6"
- W/Swing Away Tongue - 23'0"
- Beam - 94"
- Approx Boat Weight - 1805lbs
- Fuel Capacity - 52gal (36gal std on Special Package)
- Max H.P. Range - 200-300
- Engine and Controls (non Verado)
- Two (2) Hummingbird Helix 7's
- Minn Kota Fortrex 80 - 45"
- Minn Kota - 3 Bank Battery Charger
- Cranking Battery Pro-Guide AGM CA1050
- Lighted Hand Rails
- Integrated Stainless Ladder
- Dual (2) 1000 GPH Bilges with Automatic
- Slidemaster Jackplate
- Boat Ventilation System (12 volt)
- Battery Tender Trolling Motor Plug
- Integrated Push Button Deck Lighting
- 48 Volt Gauge (Bow)
- Interactive Digital Panel, Pump In/Out, Security, & Lighted Boxes
- One Butt Seat with Pro Pole
- One Fold Down with 13" Extension
- 52 Gallons of Fuel - 2 tanks 2x26 = 52 gal *May be 5% less with opacity value
- Quicksilver Matched Analog Gauge Package
- Southco Latches
- Plano Tackle Trays ABS
- 24 Ounce Carpet
- Dip Net Scabbard
- Two Rod Boxes - One Organizer
- Pliers holder on front deck
- Dual Rod Straps - Bass Cat
- Passenger Rod Stay
- Master Power (2) - At Dash and Crank Battery Breaker
- Mooring Flip Cleats (2) at Consoles, plus docking Cleats
- Tinned Wire - 6 Gauge trolling
- Windscreen (choice - large or small)
- Removeable Rear Deck Lids
- Engine Matched Propeller
- Stainless Cup Holders
- Vinyl Ester Resin on 40%-all outer laminate
- 3-R&R Aluminum Battery Trays
- Colored Nose Cap
- Added Stripe - I2 or Hull SI2 (mini)
- Two Fully Insulated Ice Chests
- Foam Filled Stringer System
- 4" C Channel frame - US Steel - Tandem
- Five (5) cross members
- Welded to fit construction
- Fiberglass Fenders
- Pivot Tongue
- PPG Clear Coat (1)
- LED Lights
- 15" Aluminum Wheels & Black Wall Tires
- Torqueflex Axles Vault Hubs, one brake axle
- Dual Axle Brakes
- Fiberglass Step
- Vault Hubs
- IMCO Tie Downs
- Max HP
- 200-300 hp
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. 4 in.
- 94 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1805 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 52 gal. (Special Package: 36 gal.)